If you own a home, you’ve heard of mold and how it can impact your house and health. While we almost never see it, mold is a naturally occurring substance in the environment. When mold spores enter the home and are exposed to excessive moisture and room temperatures, mold will quickly grow. Left undiscovered, it can cause structural damage and in some cases serious health problems. If you’ve discovered a mold problem, it is critical to call a company certified in mold remediation.
At Paul Davis Restoration of SE Wisconsin, we are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) as certified in mold remediation. We consult with indoor environmental professionals as required to determine the extent of the mold infiltration and remediation procedures. After we have completed the work, we use clearance tests to verify that the job was done right.
Whether it’s called mold, mildew or black mold, Paul Davis Restoration of SE Wisconsin treats all types of mold problems, including those caused by the following:
- Water damage
- Leaking pipes
- Areas with high moisture and poor ventilation (bathrooms, storage areas)
Mold Removal Services
- Assess the Damage – Determine the extent of the contamination within the home.
- Establish Containment – Seal-off the contaminated area to prevent the spread of mold to other parts of the home.
- Mold Remediation – Clean all surfaces, materials and contents in the affected areas that can be restored.
- Secure Disposal – Carefully secure contaminated material and debris for disposal to prevent the spread of mold.
- Structural Drying – In cases of water damage, extract water and dry out affected areas.
- Eliminate Source of Moisture – Identify and either repair leaking pipe, water line, etc., or recommend course of action to ensure the mold does not come back.
- Post Remediation – Perform tests to ensure mold removal is done correctly.
- With our certified technicians, you will have peace of mind that the mold problem is removed quickly and correctly.
- As a result of the process, homeowners can experience an improvement in indoor air quality and reduced health risks.
If you see or suspect you have mold damage in your home, call the mold removal experts at Paul Davis. Call Paul!
We assist the following communities with mold and mildew emergencies: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine, Kenosha and Sheboygan..